To our valued clients,
First and foremost WSDM Club would like to thank all of you for the patience and understanding AND also for the support you have given throughout these challenging times.
It was announced last week that we will be entering the first phase of reopening for our economies. During this first phase the team at WSDM Club Barbershop will be implementing new guidelines and procedures to ensure we are operating within the health authority guidelines AND most importantly ensuring the safety of all our clients and our team.
The following is a set of our new operating guidelines and procedures:
- Hours of operation will be from Monday to Friday 11am to 7pm and Saturday 10am to 6pm.
- Booking is by appointment only as we are currently suspending all walk-in options.
- We will be limiting the amount of people in the barber shop and unfortunately we will be closing our waiting area for the time being. If you are early for your appointment we kindly ask that you wait outside the establishment. You will be notified once your barber is ready to take you for servicing. We also ask that if you are with a guest, they wait outside the barbershop.
- When entering the barbershop please use the hand sanitizer provided to disinfect your hands.
- All clients are required to bring a mask which is to be worn at all times. If you don’t have access to one or forgot your mask we will have new disposable masks for purchase.
- All barbers will be required to wear a mask during the service as well as disposable gloves which are changed after every service.
- All capes will be changed after every service and disinfected with an alcohol based solution.
- Until further notice we are not performing services for beards.
- If possible, we request clients to pay via tap.
- If you are feeling ill on the day of your scheduled services please reschedule for another day. The WSDM Club Barber Shop team has the right to turn away any individual displaying flu-like symptoms.
We appreciate everybody’s cooperation and look forward to seeing you all again.